Who is Bethany International?
Lead Venture is a subsidiary of Bethany International. Basically, Lead Venture is owned by Bethany International.
Bethany International was started in the 1940’s in Minnesota as a missions sending agency. Since then, Bethany has morphed into an amazing worldwide ministry that is focused on training future missionaries, leaders, and ministry workers.
In addition to Lead Venture, Bethany International has several other key departments, programs, and subsidiaries:
- Bethany Global University (BGU) is a fully accredited college that trains missionaries, pastors, and ministry workers. BGU has trained thousands of young adults over the past 60 years. Learn More.
- Bethany Gateways is the missions agency department of Bethany International. Bethany Gateways currently has over 125 missionaries and interns in 29 countries around the globe; engaged in a variety of church plants, community development programs, ministry outreach initiatives, and missions projects. Learn More.
- Bethany Teams is the short-term missions department of Bethany International, mobilizing dozens of churches and hundreds of individuals each year, to go on short-term mission trips around the world. Learn More.
- Mugshots Coffee Company is a high-quality local coffee shop in Bloomington, MN owned and operated by Bethany International that offers great coffee drinks, food, snacks, and a great space where people can connect and engage with each other in meaningful ways. Learn More.
- Engage500 is an initiative that was launched by Bethany International, in partnership with GlobeServe. [GlobeServe is a network of 900+ missionaries, missions workers, and missions agencies around the world, started by Bethany International in the 1990’s. These missions workers and agencies collaborate and work together to help one another spread the Gospel around the world]. The Engage500 campaign was the goal set by the network to engage at least 500 unreached people groups by the year 2020. Learn More.
- Publish-4-All is a ministry within Bethany International that provides new printing technology to missionaries and indigenous peoples around the world which empowers them to be able to print Bibles, books, and educational materials very efficiently and inexpensively; this create jobs, promotes literacy, and gets great resources into the hands of the people who need them most. Learn More.