These are the values that greatly inform the operations of the Lead Venture program. We seek to embody these every day and make decisions based on these values. These values operate in concert with the values of Bethany International.
- Integrity – We live honest lives that will be pleasing to God, though not necessarily to others.
(Pr. 10:9, Pr. 11:3, Mt 5:37)
- Missional – We partner with the local church to evangelize those around us and around the world.
(Mt 28:16 – 20, Mk. 16:15, Lk. 24:46-47)
- Humility – We see a person the way Christ does. we consider others more important than ourselves, and serve others, following Christ’s example.
(Phil. 2:3-4, Pr. 22:4, 1 Pt. 5:5 – 6, Lk. 14:11)
- Spiritual Growth – We remind ourselves of the redemptive work God has done and choose to reflect Him by embracing a Sermon on the Mount lifestyle.
(Phil. 1:6, Phil 3:8, Mt. 5 – 7)
- Collaborative Leadership – As equals in Christ, working and serving together, we influence people to passionately love Christ.
(Eph. 4:11-16, Mk 10:45, 1 Cor. 12:12 – 26)
- Gospel-Centered Community – Our community values love. We don’t expect our community to be perfect, but we find unity by following scriptural guidelines for healthy relationships.
(Heb. 10:24-25, Acts 2:42-47, Gal. 6:2, Ecc. 4:9-12)