LEAD VENTURE CAMPUS PREVIEW WEEKEND
Join us at our Lead Venture’s campus preview weekend April 5th-7th, 2018 as we partner with Bethany Global University. During the weekend you will discover God’s plan to save humanity and how your life fits into His grand scheme. What if you knew and embraced HIS plan? Imagine what kind of impact you can make in this life.
Weekend Event Includes
- Life impacting messages
- Workshops on how to engage in God’s plan
- Free housing & Meals for prospective students.
- Fun Adventurous activities
- Life Group Activity
- Open Dorm Night
- International Dinner
- Campus Tours
- Super Early Bird Discount (Ends Jan. 23): $20
- Early Bird Discount (Ends Feb. 20): $25
- Preregistration Discount (Ends April 4): $35
- Door price (Day of the event): $45
- Youth groups & school groups (bring as many people as you want, but you must register by February 20th for this discount): $99
If for any reason you’re unable to attend, please contact the Admissions Office at (952) 222-0092 by February 20th. You will receive a refund of your registration fee, except for a $5.00 handling fee. After February 20th, we are not able to offer refunds.
|1:00 – 2:00 pm||Student Check-In|
|2:00 – 4:30 pm||Campus Tours|
|4:30 – 6:00 pm||Dinner|
|6:00 – 6:30 pm||Coffee Break|
|6:30 – 8:15 pm||Welcome to Bethany Global University’s Preview Event – Worship & Session|
|8:30 pm||Life Group Activity|
|7:00 – 8:30 am||Breakfast|
|8:30 – 9:30 am||Understanding the University|
|9:30-10:30 am||Global Internship Overview|
|10:30 – 11:30 am||Attend a Class|
|11:40 – 12:15 pm||Lunch Served / Eat with a staff member|
|12:30 – 1:00 pm||Dessert Break|
|1:00 – 1:50 pm||Worship Chapel|
|2:00 – 2:40 pm||BGU Next Steps|
|3:00 – 4:00 pm||Parent Q&A|
|2:45 – 4:50 pm||Free Time Options|
|5:20 – 8:30 pm||Mission Experience (including International Dinner)|
|9:00 – 11:00 pm||Open Dorm Night|
|8:30 – 9:30 am||Coffee Break|
|10:00 – 10:50 am||Attend a Class|
|1:00 – 11:50 pm||Brunch Served|
|11:00 – 11:50 am||Attend a Class|
|12:00 – 1:00 pm||Closing Session|
How can I register for Campus Preview Event?
You can register here or you can call the Admissions Department at (800) 323-3417.
What is the cost for the event?
Students: Registration fee is $25 per student. This cost covers all meals, lodging and activities for the whole event.
Parents and Pastors: There is no registration fee for parents and pastors. You will have to purchase meals in the HUB which is our campus store when you arrive on campus.
What is the cost of meals in the cafeteria for parents, pastors, siblings or other guests?
Other guests who are not perspective students can purchase meal tickets the day of the event in The Hub. We accept cash, credit, and checks.
Can I get transportation to and from the airport or bus station?
Yes, we do provide transportation for you! We offer rides Thursday, October 16 – Sunday October 19. Pickup Times: Thursday 1 – 11pm Friday 5 – 8:30am Drop Off Times: Saturday 5 – 11pm Sunday 1:30 – 6pm Please remember that these are just the times that we will be giving rides, plan your arrival/departure times accordingly. Also for planning purposes know that Minneapolis International Airport (MSP) is roughly a 20-30 minute drive to/from campus. In order to schedule a pickup and/or drop off please email your arrival information: bus/airport terminal, bus/flight number, bus/airline name, arrival time, the number of people needing to be picked up and a cell phone number that we can reach you at to Krystal Owens at email@example.com or call 952-314-8833.
Where and when should I plan to be picked up from the event?
Where: By the Flagpole in the Main Parking Lot of BGU. When: Plan to be picked up by 3 pm on Saturday.
What will housing be like for students attending the event?
A prospective student attending Campus Preview Event will have the chance to stay overnight in the dorms with our current students. Please plan to bring a camping mat, sleeping bag and pillow.
A few of my friends are coming with me, will we be housed together?
Most likely you will be housed with or near your friends. You can request that you be with them during your stay.
Can I stay for a couple extra nights on campus?
Unfortunately we cannot accommodate additional nights in the dorm rooms. Housing in the dorms is a special part of our Campus Preview Event. If you would like to stay on campus before or after the event, please contact Krystal Owens for additional information about hotels in the area at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-314-8833.
What do I need to bring to the event?
- Bring your own sleeping bag, pillow, and bedding
- Modest pajamas
- Athletic clothes (no dark soled shoes can be used in the gym)
- Classroom clothes – good-condition jeans or pants, modest casual shirts
- A jacket and depending on the weather, gloves and a hat (average temps in Minneapolis at that time of year are between 25 and 40 degrees)
- A Bible
- A notebook or laptop for taking notes during sessions (optional)
- A camera (optional)
- Cell phones are fine, but should be set on vibrate during sessions
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs, alcohol, or tobacco products
- Electronics, such as MP3 players, video iPods, handheld games, etc.
- Immodest clothing (spaghetti strap camis, jeans with undergarments showing, etc)
I am a parent can I stay on campus overnight?
No, we do not currently have extra guest rooms available on campus. Here is a list of hotels in the area. Prices are not guaranteed.
- Holiday Inn Bloomington Arpt South (13 min. away via W Old Shakopee)
- America’s Best Value Inn – Burnesville, MN (15-20 min away)
($55/night for given dates)
- LivINN Hotel -Burnesville, MN (about 20 min away)
($72 per night)
- Country Inn and Suites by Carlson –Bloomington West (13 min from Normandale Blvd.)
- Best Western – Eden Prairie (16 min away)
Please contact our Guest Coordinator, Shelby Pribilski, if you have any additional questions at email@example.com or call 952-996-1306.
I am the parent of a student coming to the event, will I be able to participate in the activities or should I make other plans?
Parents are welcome to participate in any or all of the activities throughout the event. If however, you would rather not sit in on a certain session, etc, then there is coffee and seats in the Prayer Room Foyer, you can take a walk around campus or we can give you directions to the Mall of America or other local attractions.
Address: 6820 Auto Club Road Bloomington, MN 55438 Phone: 1-800-323-3417